NOTE: This mode is not available in Stills mode.
NOTE: Audio is not recorded in Internal Timelapse Timer mode.
In Internal Timelapse Timer mode, the camera records a specified number of frames at a specified interval. The current recording frame rate determines the timing of the frames per pulse.
For example, in Internal Timelapse Timer mode, you can choose to record a total amount of 1000 frames, and take 1 frame every 4.67 seconds. After recording 1000 frames (which takes 4,670.00 seconds), the recording process stops.
To use Internal Timelapse Timer mode, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Recording > Mode.
- Select Internal Timelapse Timer from the Mode drop-down menu.
- Use the Limit Recording to fields to set the recording to end at a predefined frame limit (optional).
- Select the number of frames to be captured in the Record field.
- Select the time interval from the Interval field (range is 1–3,599 sec). The Interval setting specifies the frequency at which the frame or group of frames is captured.
- Close the menu.
- Start recording to start the interval.
The overlay displays the number of frames recorded out of the total amount of frames.