A Look is made up of the following settings: Color, Gain, FLUT, Sharpness, Curves, Color Space, Gamma, Color Temperature, and LGG (Lift, Gamma, Gain). These settings are configured either in-camera or in REDCINE-X PRO®.
Create and Manage In-Camera Looks
Create in-camera looks in the Menu > Presets > Camera Presets tab. Modify and manage the in-camera Looks the same way as any other presets created in the Camera Presets tab. For more information, go to Camera Presets.
Import Looks from REDCINE-X PRO
- While your SSD is mounted to your computer, create a folder on the SSD called Looks.
- Save your RMD files (that have been exported from REDCINE-X PRO) to the Looks folder on the SSD.
- Eject the SSD from your computer.
- Mount the SSD to your camera.
- Go to Presets > Looks.
- Select one (1) of the following:
- : Import selected Look from SSD to camera.
- All: Import all Looks from SSD to camera.
For more information, see the REDCINE-X PRO: Saving Looks to Camera video tutorial.
Manage Imported Looks
Manage Looks imported from REDCINE-X PRO in the Presets > Looks tab. When exporting Looks from camera to SSD, the Looks are saved to a folder on the SSD called “Looks”.
You can perform the following actions with imported Looks:
- : Export selected Looks from camera to SSD.
- All: Export all Looks from camera to SSD.
- Apply: Apply the selected Look.
- Delete: Delete the selected Look.